Kur’an-ı kerim (sesli ve yazılı)

Тhe voice of minaret

Тhe voice of minaret
Тhe voice of minaret
AL JAZEERA TV,ONLINE HERE !!!

evet

Minaret news,BG

Тhe voice of minaret

Тhe voice of minaret
Тhe voice of minaret

четвъртък, януари 08, 2009

Statement From Annie Lennox Regarding The Situation In Gaza

Update - Statement From Annie Lennox Regarding The Situation In Gaza

January 6th 2009

"I have made my position very clear. I do not believe that there is a military solution to the situation in Gaza. I support peaceful conflict resolution, and dialogue, which HAS to take place inevitably in order to resolve the situation in any case. I do not believe that the deaths of hundreds of innocent civilians will solve anything. It will only make things worse for everyone, on BOTH sides. I am posting a video from the head of the UN Relief and Works Agency in Gaza, who is saying EXACTLY what I have said consistently.

There has to be an absolute cease fire as soon as possible. The reason why I spoke out when I did was because at that point in time there was a tiny window of opportunity to prevent a blood bath on both sides BEFORE the ground troops went in.

I have NEVER condoned suicide bombings, or the firing of missiles into Israel. I repeat...The slaughter of innocent lives on BOTH sides is abhorrent. I am not “anti Israeli”, nor have I EVER been, and for anyone to say that I am is profoundly offensive and completely wrong."

Click here to watch the video Annie is referring to, featuring John Ging, the head of the United Nations Relief and Works Agency in Gaza speaking with the BBC after an Israeli air strike killed three Palestinians who were seeking refuge in a school run by the UN..

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар


Апелативният съд обяви за главен мюфтия Мустафа Алиш Хаджи - 20 април 2011 г.

Web Portal Turkey


СОДУ "Нювваб" гр. Шумен

Последователи